Hey! I sure miss you and your fun-loving spirit! Little Tabi is growing so fast and is getting more precious every time I see her. Hope all is going well in Kville.
David just graduated residency and we up an moved to Idaho! We dearly miss our friends and neighbors in Des Moines but the sweet part is being closer to our families again.
Little Princesses
Tabi is 6 1/2 years old now and such a good helper to mom and dad. She loves to ride her bike and has lost 8 teeth! She is excited to start 1st grade in the fall. Savannah is a big 4 year old and loves to imagine and perform! She is so loving and will often come up to us and share how much she loves us. Josie is two years old and talks up a storm! She is very clever and loves her blankies. She is a happy sweet girl and likes to pretend like she is a dog.
Our Little Prince
Nathan is our newest addition to our family and we love him dearly!
8 comments:
She is so cute! I love the ponytail. I wish Chloe would let me do her hair, oh well You guys are such a cute family
I would really love it if Tabi & Jenna could be BFFs. Think about it and let me know. She's so cute!
Great shots of Tabi! She really is an angel. She's lucky she has enough hair for that bow! What a cutie!
What a cutie pie!
10 months, can you believe it!? AHH! I love her bear crawl! She's a doll!
Great pictures!! I love all of them!!
She is adorable! I wish you guys were closer! Miss ya!
Hey! I sure miss you and your fun-loving spirit! Little Tabi is growing so fast and is getting more precious every time I see her. Hope all is going well in Kville.
Post a Comment