Sunday, September 16, 2007

Turbo Tabi

Tab is such a fast crawler! We call her turbo. She cruises on her hands and feet. She doesn't use her knees so much...only on the carpet. She absolutely loves to be outside and she speeds down the sidewalk at an icredible pace on her hands and feet. It's so hillarious to watch. Yesterday we were playing outside and before I knew it she was half way across the road!! We live on a tiny dead end street so cars pass only ever hour or so. But still I was shocked by how fast she moved and how I needed to pay better attention. She is such a crazy, we love her!!

4 comments:

Pattie said...

such cute pictures of tabi the slid show is so cute. thanks for sharing...

Woods: said...

Pretty sure Tabitha & Jenna went to the same "crawling class" where they teach them that TURBO is the only way to crawl! Funny!

Denisse said...

That is a funny picture!!!!

Erin said...

What a hoot! She is so funny - I love that she crawls with her bum straight up in the air!