Sunday, August 5, 2007

Visit to Connecticut

Hi, we're back from summer break and boy, did we have a blast visiting family and friends. Tabitha and I were lucky enough to get to fly to Connecticut to visit my sister Jeannie and her husband Matt and their cute family. This is a picture of her son Jacob, 4 years old. He absolutely loves the camera. I must have taken dozens of pictures of him running around dancing all crazy like. He is such a good big brother to his two little brothers.
Next is little Peter, age 2. No, he doesn't really have a mustache, it's just a chocolate drink he drank. Looks pretty good though, I think. Peter loves water! If he could he would swim and play with the water hose and sprinklers all day long.
This is the newest addition to the family; Aaron Thomas Young born June 5th (David's birthday). Tabitha and I were lucky enough to be there to welcome him home. He is a sweetie and is already 2 months old. This picture was taken when he was two weeks old.


And here's our own little Tabi Kay. We were just going out the door to pick some strawberries at a near by farm. Such happiness. She loved visiting her Auntie, Uncle and cousins.
Tabitha's Grammie came to Connecticut to see the new baby and help out too. She is the best! Tabi had a wonderful time playing with Grammie. We don't get to see her very often since we moved to Missouri so this was a very fun reunion.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so cute. I'm glad you went on vacation! What a cute little family! I love Tabi in her car seat, she is the happiest kid ever.

Woods: said...

Yeah! I am so glad to see you are back from the summer break! I have missed your posts and thought, "Is Tabi really taking that long to learn to sit up?" It looks and sounds like you had a great summer! Tabi is so so adorable! I miss you terribly. Please bless we can get together sometime...soon! Good luck with the next part of school!

rebecca said...

What cute pictures!!! Tabi just makes you smile when you look at her :)