
Next, for my birthday last Saturday David bought me some cooked frozen shrimp which I absolutely love! Shrimp is one of my most favorite foods and has been since I was just little. We (but mostly me) ate the whole bag within just two days. We ate it with a yummy rice dish I cooked the night before and also made some shrimp tacos on Monday evening. After these tacos I noticed my arms began to feel a little itchy. Hmmm, no biggy, I thought...just some dry skin. But then Tuesday it got worse...much worse and it turned out I had HIVES!! What??
Yea, hives. I had never had them before, but boy are they miserable! I tried multiple remedies to get some relief and finally felt some after using some Sunbreese ointment which is pretty much my cure all (I use it for headaches, mosquito bites, sunburns, etc.) So now I'm in the process of trying to figure out what on earth caused these nasty hives?! Could it be my new laundry detergent?? Or did I eat too many shrimp and cause myself to get a food allergy? I've begun washing anything and everything I use or wear in a different detergent (dreft) to see if this makes a difference.
I hope it's the "all" and not the shrimp! :-)
4 comments:
hi Terrilyn
are your hives gone? what was it that made you break ou t i bet it was the shrimp..Nice Shoes
My hives are totally gone now. I am so gratefull!!! I'm pretty sure it was the shrimp. Too sad.
You and Alison both! She can't eat shrimp. It couldn't hurt to try it again some time just to make sure! Cool shoes, you are a great shoe model!
I Hope it's the ALL and not the shrimp too! Because I couldn't live without shrimp. I love them too. :)
Post a Comment