Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tabi crawls! (Aug. 8th)

6 comments:

Woods: said...

Yeah! Go Tabi! She's so cute crawling! Have fun keeping her away from EVERYTHING that's harmful. I swear they are prone to find it! :) That's great! Congrats to the big girl!

TerriLyn said...

Thanks Cindy!!

Andrea said...

Tabi is such an adorable little girl! She's just like her momma, and getting so grown up. Thanks for posting the cute video.

McKenzie said...

Hey Terrilyn! Tabi is so cute! I love the spaghetti video! She is lucky to have such a fun mom! Thanks for the note, you are sweet. I am excited to check in on you more!

Jodie B. said...

Go Tabi!! Hey-- now the fun begins for all!!!

Katie said...

Yes, welcome to a whole new world of chasing around a crawling baby. It is fun though. You don't have to pick her up when you leave them room. She can just follow you! Tabi is a total doll. I love her!