Our angel Tabitha Kay is nine months old today. She is such a joy in our lives and so much fun to be around. We're all such great friends too, Tabi, David and I. Tabi makes us laugh so hard with her funny noises and silly faces. She is doing new things all of the time. Our favorite is when she clapps her hands after the people on TV clap their hands. It's hillarious. Today I let her play with some cooked spaghetti noodles. She loved it. I put one on her face like a mustache and she could totally feel it but couldn't find it to take it off her face. It was so funny. Here I am sitting on the kitchen floor next to her laughing my head off. She just looked at me like I was a loony. ha! Parenting is so rewarding. 
3 comments:
She really is adorable! So cute! What a great idea to let her play with spaghetti (with no sauce:)).
Nine months already wow!!! She has such a beautiful smile!!
Haha! That's hilarious! What a cutie. :)
Post a Comment