Friday, May 18, 2007

Learning to sit up!

This is Tabi's newest accomplishment! She is sitting up, wahoo! She still falls over now and again...actually, quite often if I'm not watching close so I always put a pillow or a boppy behind her. She seems to really love life from this perspective, which is so fun.



6 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, she is so cute! She is growing up so fast.

The Posse said...

I love this stage! All the new things they're discovering their little bodies can do!

DeGooyer Family said...

TerriLyn - she is too cute! I love her smile - must get it from her gorgeous momma. =)

Woods: said...

Has she learned to sit up yet? :) Where are you guys? What are you up to? How's little Tabi? I'd love to hear an update!
Nicole

Jodie B. said...

I love her little wink and sweet smile! She is such a cutie!

valerie said...

Wow Terilyn she is getting so big!!She looks so happy sitting up all by herself!!