People always talk about the "terrible two's." Yes, we've had our share of rough times and Tabitha can throw a good tantrum when she wants to but I like to think of the ups and not so much the downs so that I can keep my sanity. Tabitha is a terrific two year old. She is learning sooo much every day and surprises us with the funny things that she remembers and does. A few nights ago as we were wrestling with her, trying to get her teeth brushed she simply said, "What are you guys doing to me?" It was so funny. She is so smart and knows her ABC's. She can identify the letter "O" and count to Eleventeen! Her new favorite thing to do is pull out all the big plastic bowls from the kitchen and line them up so she can walk on them. She loves it and is really good at keeping her balance! She also loves to play pretend. She'll often pretend to be the fairy gwadmother (that's how she pronounces it!) from Cinderella. She'll say, "I be gwadmother (pointing to herself with her wand) and you be Cinderella." Then I have to pretend that I ripped my dress and run away crying. Next, Tabi will come and say Bobbity Boo with a wave of her wand. It's soo cute! We play this over and over, switching roles of course! Even daddy gets a turn playing Cinderella. We are so happy to have Tabi in our home. We love her!
10 years ago
2 comments:
She is just so cute! I can't say that enough! I absolutely love her response to getting "wrestled" into brushing her teeth. I have to agree with you about two year olds, they are not terrible. Ours were pretty good, actually I've found three to be a tough age! How fun to get to play Cinderella, I'm getting pretty tired of Pirates and Army Guys!!! =)
I just love how she seems to pose for the camera! I am also glad to know that I am now the only one with pictures of my children in a shirt and diaper!
Post a Comment