We had a nice valentine's day on Saturday. David wasn't feeling so hot due to a nasty cold so we just had a nice day at home together. It was really fun! David and Tabitha woke up and made me this awesome breakfast in bed! Doesn't it look delicious? David said he credits the presentation of the dish to the fact that we watch the food channel a lot. I think he did a really great job!
Here is our little princess Savannah in her first Sunday dress. It's a preemie size dress and is already pretty small on her. I think that's the only time she'll wear it! She is 3 1/2 weeks old now. We weighed her on our own scale yesterday and she weighs about 8 1/2 lbs. She's got some really great chub on her cheeks! She is such a fun baby with a little bit of attitude already! When she cries it sounds like she is yelling at us. She is loud! But it makes us laugh. She has brought so much joy to our home and we love her.
And here's our other little princess Tabitha all dressed up in her "princess" clothes. What a sweetheart.
And here she is still trying to figure out how to stay IN her toddler bed. It's sooo funny! She is really doing a great job falling asleep in her new bed and even on her own! We are so happy about that because just a month ago we were having to rock her to sleep and stay in the room with her for 45 min. to an hour. Now it takes about 15 minutes and she practically does it on her own. It's a dream!..and I hope lasts a long time!
And here's my honey David, my valentine! I just love this picture of him and Savannah looking at each other. It's precious. I feel so lucky to have these amazing people in my life.





11 comments:
What adorable girls you have!
So cute!
You have a beautiful family! Congrats on your sweet Savannah! I an glad to find your blog!
Yay! I like seeing what you're up to. Happy Vday!
Hi, you don't know me. I found you on my google reader thing. I think they use common words on blogs I've got saved and then they find other blogs with similar words. I'm pretty impressed with how well they did because as I flipped through your blog I realized your husband must be a KCOM student and my husband graduated from KCOM in 2002. Are you guys in Utah for rotations now? We did our 3rd and 4th year rotations in Utah, too. My husband is finishing his fellowship year in Sports MEdicine and Arthroscopy for Orthopedics right now. This summer we'll be moving to utah for "get a real job", haha!
Your daughter are beautiful and I'm so totally copying your rainbow cake for when my youngest turns 2 this summer! Best wishes!
Your girls are beautiful! I love the picture of David holding little Savannah. There's nothing more precious than the way a father looks at his new baby girl. :)
Oh, I'm so happy all went well with Savannah's birth! She is beautiful! But so are you so, all your little ones have to be!
What a fun family! Savannah is just beautiful--as is Tabby too of course! I miss you! =)
Wow - that's an awesome breakfast, it looks like toast. This morning I totally thought of you and was laughing when Quincy said "There's nothing so wonderful as the sweet taste of toast." Do you want to join me in my room for some?
What a beautiful family. We miss you!
Hey, how are you? I just found your blog through Jessica's and wanted to say hi and that you have such a cute family. I love all this blogging it is such a fun way to catch up with people and stay involved in lots of lives. Anyways, congrats on the newest addition!
Post a Comment