Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our Girls' Room




Here are a few pictures of Tabitha and Savannah's room. We live in a small two bedroom apartment/condo so they share a room but I think it has worked out well so far...although Savannah is still sleeping in a bassinet in our room! We'll see how it goes when we move her to the crib in a few months. Tabitha loves her new toddler bed and sleeps in every night unless she won't stay in it, then she has to sleep in her crib. It was fun to decorate the room. It's small but works well and everything has a place.

3 comments:

Woods: said...

Cute Cute Cute! I love it so much! Alie & Ray have shared a room for about 2 years now and it's worked out wonderfully! How fun! What a fun mommy you are! I wish I lived by you and we could play!

Nat said...

Oh, it turned out so cute! I'm impressed with how well everything fits too. Way to go! Little girls are so fun.

Jeannie Young said...

I loved the room! I think it is such a good thing for siblings to share rooms. Jacob and Peter love being together in the same room. I think if we have a fourth and have to put Peter and Aaron together and have Jacob have his own room they will miss each other. Our Pediatrician even said there have been studies showing the benefits of children sharing rooms. Anyway, I think you did a great job on a cute girly room!