I showed Tabitha these pictures and asked her to tell me about it in her own words and here's what she said, "I color self. Color face blue." She had a great time doing it too, as you can see from the picture below! I guess it was bound to happen after all of the times she has seen me put my make-up on!
10 years ago


4 comments:
I love it! What a cutie-pie - and very creative too. :-)
What a cute girl! I'm sure she wanted to be pretty just like her mom!
are you sure that is tabathia..she looks so grown up what a sweetie oh the fun the kiddos have with pens...and i love the sun bathing beauty....
She is just so cute! We've had many marker-on-face-art here in this household too! I love her response to your inquires about her face, she is such a smarty!
Post a Comment