Before we had Tabitha I didn't think there was a kid who loved binkies as much as my little nephew Peter. He always had one in his mouth and then carried a few more in his hands as he walked around playing. At night he had to have one in his mouth and one in each hand! I thought this was hillarious! Oh, but now I'm beginnning to understand binkie dependancy! Tabitha is addicted to her binkies too! She also has to have atleast 3 in bed with her at night, one in each hand. I always throw a few extras in there so that if she loses one or two she can find more. They are strewn throughout the house. Just when I think I've found them all and put them away she comes walking in the room with one in her mouth. Where does she stash them?? I decided I don't have the energy to fight it right now. I think it's fine for a while. I know we'll have to make that painful binkie trade someday soon and say goodbye to them forever but for now we're cool with it. They sure make her happy.
David decided to see how many binkies we could fit into Tabi's mouth! I think these pictures are hillarious. Tabi thought it was great fun too. They all came popping out after a second but we did get a few shots.



11 comments:
Hahaha- what a cutie! Hey, where are you guys? I'm not even sure where you're living! So David's done with school? That's happy news! Sure love ya. Take care.
That's hilarious! Binkies really are the best things EVER! Jenna is a lover of them which really makes me love them too! When it is time to say goodbye to the binkies (no rush 'cause they really are fabulous!) you should try the "Binkie Fairy". It's kind of like the Tooth Fairy where the 'fairy' leaves a prize in place of the binkies that are left out the night before. I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard of two success stories and I'm up for trying it out...not any time soon though! :) Love the pics...so funny. Good luck moving this month! I'll be in ID so maybe we can get together?! Love you!
oh how funny i didnt know one could have so many pacifiers in their mouth at once what a talent...
So cute! McKenna is the same way... she likes the same kind of paci's too!
Emily loves her binks too. We've decided she won't lose hers until 2. So don't despair, Tabitha is in good company!
I think these pictures are adorable. I wouldn't stress about the fact that she still loves binkies. Each kid has their own thing that brings them comfort. I think society just puts different pressures on parents for different things. FOr example It's totally exceptable for a four year old to have a blanket or teddy bear that brings them security....but not a pacifier. So really I think it's great that you guys aren't super stressed and your just going to do it when you are ready and when she's more ready. I love these pictures they are so much fun. It looks like she had a blast being silly.
I forgot...You asked about are blog in a little card you sent us....we already sent you and invitation to it about 2 months ago so I don't think you will have any problems getting in. It is
GibsonOhana.blogspot.com
love you guys
That is too funny. At our house they're called "kikis" thanks to Eli, and Sammy won't have anything to do with them! Anyway, your blog is so cute, you're the blogging expert! I can't believe little Terri is all grown up and has her own little baby... she's adorable, by the way. I'm so happy to see your little family, you guys look great. Love, Luella
Sooo cute! Oh, sometimes I miss Peter with his binki's! Now we just have a really annoying toy guitar, for which he traded his prized binki's for!! Aaron is now starting to want a binki in his mouth and one in his hand for bed. I guess we are starting all over again! I know we will miss the binki stage when it's over for good!
I LOVE the pictures! That is so cute. We love the binki too. What would we as parents do without them? I think we're the ones who have trained Avery to like them so much, so we keep our sanity.
hey, i found you on the provo high page. it's so good to see you again! your baby is adorable.
xoxo
jenica
Post a Comment