Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday David!!!

Yesterday was David's birthday. The poor guy was studying all day though. He'll take his board exam next Thursday so he's into the thick of it right now trying to get prepared for it. Thanks to some friends who watched Tabitha for us, we got to go out to dinner together...yea a real date...just the two of us! It was so much fun! He recieved many phone calls from family yesterday and loved hearing from everyone. Thanks!!! We'll celebrate a little more next weekend when he'll experience some freedom from studying for a few days. :-) We love you David! This picture is from his birthday last year. We failed to take pictures of the big day yesterday!

8 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

Happy late birthday!!

Chrissy said...

Happy Birthday David! Boards are a bummer, but we're glad you got some time off to celebrate.

Jeannie Young said...

Happy Birthday, David! We were thinking of you and hope you enjoyed your evening out with Terri. Love you guys!

Nat said...

Happy Birthday! I'm sorry we called a day late. But we were thinking of you all day on your real birthday. :-) We sure love having you in our family! Good luck with boards. You'll be fantastic.

Jeff and Andrea Neitzel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY David!!! I love getting those "real dates" every once in a while. Good luck on the board exam next week.

Justin and Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Dave! Sounds like you had a good one! Good luck with boards, I know that you will do awesome! Take luck :)

Justin

Cami Jo said...

Happy Birthday to David. Good luck with exams. Then you go to Provo soon. Yea for home!

The Heatons

Anonymous said...

Teri! How are you??? You have a beautiful family! I found you through the PHS website. Wow! It sounds like you are doing great!! I hope we can keep in touch... (I hope you remember me!) Nycole Johnson...