Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Autumn Sunday Walk

One of our very favorite things to do as a family is to go on walks together. These photos were taken on Sunday, Oct. 28th. Aren't the fall colors awesome?! The tree that we took those two photos in front of was one of our favorites. When I drove past it today all of the leaves were totally gone off of it! We had some really windy weather last night. I'm glad we got a picture of it last week. We really like to walk around Truman campus and it is close to our home. I think it is beautiful with all of the older buildings and ivy growing all over. We walked past this flower bed in the shape of a "T" for Truman and decided Tabitha and I (TerriLyn) should take a picture in front of it because our names start with "T."

6 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

Tabitha is so beautiful and so are you!

Anonymous said...

You look great! Tabbi is getting so big!It sure doesn't seem like Moroni and her are old enough to be this big! Can you believe they'll be one next week?!

McKenzie said...

Those are some beautiful pictures!! WOW, love the fall. And congrats on being a GREAT aunt...too fun

Levon said...

Awe...this makes me miss kirksville...never thought I would! You look awesome, and little Tabi is so precious!

Denisse said...

Those trees are beautiful! And Tabi is growing way too fast! That's how my kids are too...I guess that's all kids are...time flies!

Andrea said...

I'm with you, I love walks! I'll be sad when it gets too cold. You and Tabi look beautiful!