One morning Tabi woke up extra early..around 6am so I brought her into our bedroom and fed her in our bed. She fell back asleep and I tiptoed out of the room. She stayed asleep for at least another hour. This is the only time she has ever slept in our bed, thank goodness. She is such an angel. It is always so fun to get pictures of her sleeping.
10 years ago
3 comments:
She really does look like an angel here!! I just love sleeping baby photos. She's such a cutie!
TerriLyn I'm so glad you started a blog! Tabi is a doll of course! So exciting that she is sitting up, huh!? It's so nice to just sit them down for a second everyone now and then. So fun! -Katie Wilkins
TerriLyn! I love the blog! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world! It's so fun to see you guys and that darling Tabi! She is adorable! Please keep in touch and check out our blog! www.rycole.blogspot.com! I can't wait to check your blog everyday to see what is new! Yeah! Love you!-Nicole
Post a Comment