Friday, May 18, 2007

Our Tabi Kay


Tabitha Kay Hill was born into our family on November 15th 2006. She is now 6 months old! Wow, time has flown. She is such a joy in our lives and we love her dearly. It's amazing how much love you can feel for someone so small. But she is growing bigger every day.

When Tabi was born she weighed 9 lbs. 2.5 oz. and was 24 inches long (or so they say...we believe she was more like 22 inches)! That put her in the 90th percentile for both height and weight! Big baby, I know, tell me about it...I was the one pushing! Now, at 6 months old, she weighs 14 lbs. 9.6 oz and is 26 1/4 inches long. She is now in about the 50th percentile for weight and 75th for height.

Every day is an adventure as we watch her discover new things. It's so much fun! Parenting is most rewarding.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love this picture!

Katherine said...

What a beautiful picture!

jayne said...

I love this picture of her!

Ashli Brown said...

TerriLyn your girl is so cute. I saw your link on a blog and had to see how yall are doing.