Thursday, January 28, 2010

October: Happy Halloween!

We had a really fun halloween. David was in Idaho though doing a rotation in Pocatello so we really missed him but got to join him after Halloween. Tabitha was a princess and Savannah a skunk. We had a lot of fun trick-or-treating with my some of my family members and nieces.




My little monkey! I had to throw this picture in here. We went to Pumpkin Land at Vinyard. They had big blow-up toys to play on. Tabi wanted to try this one. I didn't think she'd be able to do it...especially because it said ages 4 and up or something and she wasn't even 3 at this point but she did it! And then she did it again and again and loved it. She's so great!

1 comment:

Jeannie Young said...

I LOVE the funny things Tabi said. She is so cute! The Halloween pics are super cute!