Thursday, January 28, 2010

December: Merry Christmas!

The two sisters all ready for church.

Our family with David's little brother Spencer on the morning he went into the MTC. He is now in Columbus, Ohio serving a full-time mission.

David and I (with tag-along Savnannah) took a trip to Omaha for a few interviews and got to see the Winter Quarters Temple in Omaha, NE. It was a really neat place! We didn't have time to go in but the grounds were amazing with monuments and a cemetery.

Merry Christmas Savannah!

We spent Christmas in Idaho with David's family. It was a wonderful time!!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Finally an update!!!! What an adorable little family you have?! Sounds like you have been on quite a few adventures lately, and you deserve it. ;)

Chrissy said...

It's great to see that you are doing well! Thanks for the update. We'll see you in May at graduations!! Can't wait...

Jeannie Young said...

Fun pictures! One of these days I'll update my blog too!!! =)

Justin said...

I will have to keep my eyes open for Dave's little brother. That is the temple we go to! Maybe I will run into him.

Natalie Duerden said...

I love all the cute pictures on your blog. I'm excited to stay in better touch. My blog is http://mnande.blogspot.com/. I can't wait to get together soon!

Ashley said...

Just checking in with you guys, do you know where you're headed next year. You look absolutely stunning in that family picture and your girls are equally gorgeous.