Tabitha with her new boots, gloves and hat that she got for her birthday!
Here are a few funny things that she has said to us lately:
One morning she was playing with her baby doll. She picked the baby up and it bonked her on the head and she said, "Ouch! Baby, you threw off my groove!" (Now you'll recognize that phrase if you've see the movie The Emperor's New Groove.)
When Savannah was just a little baby she was pretty chunky especially in the leg area so we would always call her "chunky." I guess Tabitha thought then that this was an endearing term because one day she was explaining to me how someone liked her. She said, "She likes me. She thinks I am a chunky girl!" Tabi you are anything but chunky, girlfriend!
One day I took the girls with me to run some errands. As we were getting out of the car Tabitha said, "I'm Isa-Tabi." I said, "What?" I totally could not understand what she was saying. So she repeated it, "I'm Isa-Tabi, like my cousin Isabella." She does indeed have a cousin named Isabella but we call her Bella. Pretty clever of her to tack on Isa in front of her own name! She is so funny! Love that girl!
Here are a few funny things that she has said to us lately:
One morning she was playing with her baby doll. She picked the baby up and it bonked her on the head and she said, "Ouch! Baby, you threw off my groove!" (Now you'll recognize that phrase if you've see the movie The Emperor's New Groove.)
When Savannah was just a little baby she was pretty chunky especially in the leg area so we would always call her "chunky." I guess Tabitha thought then that this was an endearing term because one day she was explaining to me how someone liked her. She said, "She likes me. She thinks I am a chunky girl!" Tabi you are anything but chunky, girlfriend!
One day I took the girls with me to run some errands. As we were getting out of the car Tabitha said, "I'm Isa-Tabi." I said, "What?" I totally could not understand what she was saying. So she repeated it, "I'm Isa-Tabi, like my cousin Isabella." She does indeed have a cousin named Isabella but we call her Bella. Pretty clever of her to tack on Isa in front of her own name! She is so funny! Love that girl!
Savannah chillin' in her car seat in Idaho on the way to take family pictures on Thanksgiving.
Here is the family picture we took. It's all of David's family. He has eight sisters and one brother. There are ten kids total, four of which are married and three of which have kids. It's a party for sure! We love them all so much and had a great Thanksgiving Day with them.




1 comment:
I've been missing your updates Terri! It's so fun to see all the pictures and read about what you guys have been up to!
I hope interviews are going well...you'll have to update us when you find out your match!:)
Post a Comment