Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sisters make the best friends

Here's a little of what we've been up to!


Cute sisters just chillin' together. This is the only shot we got of them both smiling but I was trying too hard to get them to smile...I wasn't watching the camera and cut off Savannah's chin! Oh, well. At least we got the most important part, the smile!


Happy little Savannah girl! She rolled off the pillow she was laying on and then gave a big smile!

Wow, now that's some good cheek chunk! She has thighs to match!

My dad turned 70 this past month and we had a real fun party for him. He is such a fun, cute dad!

The potty training process has begun! Tabi likes to read on the toilet and feels that she does it best with her sunglasses on! Hilarious!


Mother's day dinner with family. Here is Tabitha with her two cousins Makenna (on the right) and Hailey (in the middle).

Yummy olives! Here is little Tabi horner who sat in a corner eating some olives that she has stuck to her thumbs and other fingers.


Tabi and her other cute cousin Bella being a little mischevious with some paper grass.

Tabi loves to play with playdough. Here she is after making "chips" out of each of the 10 different colors of playdough. It was quite the process trying to get all of the colors separated!! What a creative kid!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun post. I enjoyed reading it. Great pictures.

Woods: said...

I'm glad you are still alive! K Savannah is DARLING! Oh my goodness she is growing up so fast! She is definitely Tabitha's sister! Oh they are SO SO cute!

brittanyandtravis said...

What cute girls you have! I'm glad everyone is doing well!

Nat said...

You have some of the most beautiful little girls! I got such a kick out of Tabi's potty training techinques. I love it! It was so fun to see you the other day.

Jeannie Young said...

I loved the pictures!!! What cute girls you have. I see a lot of you now in Savannah. She is getting so big! Tabi cracks me up, what a funny little girl. We miss you all so much, I'm sad we won't see you this summer. Hopefully it will work out for you to come here in September! Love you!

Denisse said...

Wow! I can't believe how big Savannah is already!!!! And that picture of Tabi on the toilet is totally priceless!!!