Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


What a fun-filled halloween we had! It started off with carving pumpkins on Monday evening for family night over at my sister Lauralie's house. It was so fun to create such cool pumpkins with the patterns that she had. Thanks Laur! Everyone's pumpkin turned out so good. David was the master carver for our pumpkin. I really love the smell of pumpkin carving. Funny, eh?



On Thursday evening Tabitha and I went to a Halloween carnival at the resthome near my parents house. There was such a huge turn out! We got to play al sorts of games like the cupcake walk, balloon darts, fishing and more! Tabitha was a witch for halloween and really liked her costume. I'm so glad! I made the tutu (by using instuctions from this site: http://bowdesigns.50webs.com/tutu.html) and found some cute tights and a hat that she could wear. I love the green frosting...it's so witch-like.

On Halloween night, we went over to Lauralie's again for some amazing chili and donuts! We took the two little girls, Tabitha and her cousin Bella, trick-or-treating around the neighbor hood. They thought it was the coolest thing to have people give you candy. Tabitha loves to say "Tricky Treat!" We had a blast!

7 comments:

Woods: said...

You are the cutest! The darling witch looks perfect! Of course you made it. You would. :) Love the post!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

She is looking so grown up! It's amazing the changes between eighteen months and two! We hope we will get to see you guys when we move back. We are really excited to be in Provo again! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Jeannie Young said...

So, so, so cute!!! Tabitha made a very cute witch (I also loved seeing cute Bella as a clown!!) You did a great job on that costume. I'm glad you had such a fun Halloween. Reading the post did make me a bit homesick though.=( I wish I were there to celebrate with you guys! It was so good to chat on the phone last week. I love and miss you!
P.S. I can't get over how much Tabi looks like you did at her age!!!

Jolynn said...

What a cute witch costume! I can't get McKinley to be anything but a princess.

Jenny said...

I just can't believe how big that little girl is getting.

Nat said...

What a fun Halloween! Tabi's costume turned out so well! She is the most darling witch I've ever seen. How fun!

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

She is the cutest witch I have ever seen! Sorry, I know I am waaaay behind on your family news!