
Hi, I'm back! We've recently had some problems with our computer. It was sick and needed some help. Thanks to my brother Dan, it's back up and running beautifully! This past Monday David had the day off from his Internal Medicine rotation so we decided to go on a "little" hike together as a family. We wanted to go on the Timpanogos trail for a mile or so to see the beautiful waterfalls along the way. From what we remembered, this beginning part of the trail is paved and easy. We decided to take our stroller so we wouldn't have to carry Tabi when she got tired. As we began the hike, the trail wasn't paved but we figured it would be soon. The more and more we walked/climbed the less we were sure of what trail we were on! It began to get steeper and impossible to push a stroller on! We folded up the stroller and David carried it along for a while. We kept thinking, the pavement is going to begin any minute!! Finally we gave up and ditched the stoller in the bushes and continued on without it, thank goodness! We hiked for two miles to Stewart Falls. (Not the trail we thought we were on but a great hike!) Yea, yea, two miles isn't that long right? Well remember how I'm 6 months pregnant? It took me forever! I just took it nice and easy and David ended up carrying Tabitha most of the time. We did see some other hikers along the way...some of them we saw before we ditched the stoller...they probably thought we were such dimwitts trying to take a stoller on this hike! We are all so glad that we went though. It was so much fun and quite the adventure! The fall colors were absolutely gorgeous! I was in awe the whole time. The waterfall was awesome too and we tried to set our camera up to get a family photo. Too bad the camera kept focusing on the long grassy weeds in front of us! ha! All in all, it was a fantastic, fun-filled family get-away that we loved.


11 comments:
How fun. I wish we had cool trails to adventure on here in Roswell. Nope just tumbleweeds and flat land. How exciting, another girl! Your getting all the girls and I the boys.
Oh my goodness Tabby has changed so much....and you are just glowing..and growing nice family picture..miss you guys.
Tabitha's hair is so long and pretty! She looks so grown up. The time has sure gone by fast. I'm glad you guys are doing well and enjoying the west!
Tabi is so big! And darling of course! You look amazing and not like you're 6 months pregnant! It looks beautiful up there!
Thank goodness you're back online! I was starting to wonder "who is this senorita TerriLyn?" You are a wonderwoman hiking - it seems like forever since I saw you, you're hair is so long....was it that long before, and light tan? I know pregnancy hormones make hair grow... Anyway, I miss you. As always, you are all beautiful.
All that matters is you made it and got some really cute pictures to prove it :) Tabby is so cute.
What great pictures! I LOVE the one with Tabi picking her nose, it reminds me of my boys! We have a few pictures of Aaron with is finger up his nose, too funny! I'm glad you guys are doing well, I've been thinking of you. I need to call you! Hopefully I'll get some "free" time to chat with you this week. Love you sis!
We have done that hike too! I remeber a spot where there were tons of softball-sized rocks all over the trail... am I recalling it correctly? Anyway, you all look great! I was excited to see your belly TerriLyn! Tabi is so grown up now, she will make an excellent big sister!
We hiked Timp last month and it was so pretty! We took the Aspen grove trail and it is paved for a while.
I'm glad you're back and your computer is working again! I love how your front picture changes all the time. Funny nose picking kid! :) You're such a cute family and Tabi has gotten so big. Her hair is so long now!
What a cute little family! Tabi is looking like such a big girl!!!:)
Post a Comment