We are so happy to post that we are expecting a baby GIRL in January! We just had our ultrasound on Friday. It was so exciting and we are happy that another sweet baby girl is coming to our family. We'll be seeing a lot more pink! We love it! These pictures are from this past summer when we were in Nauvoo for the pageant. Tabitha was having a fun time with the statues behind the visitor's center. I like to think that this is Tabitha hugging her soon-to-come baby sister. :-)




And I just had to throw in this last photo of Tabi and her cute friend Quincy hugging too!

21 comments:
Congrats!! I'm so sad that I don't get to see you pregnant. You'll have to post pictures! Keep updating your blog! We miss you!
Oh i am so glad you updated you blog i have missed you.. guess what we are expecting..hope all is going well....another baby girl how sweet...
Congratulations, TerriLyn! I'm so excited for you! Two girls are so fun...I know Tabi will make an awesome sister! We miss you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so happy for you! Yeah for little girls! We miss you guys and are glad that you are doing well. I love that we can keep updated via email and blogs. Lots of love from hot Arizona!
Congrats! I think two little girls will be fun. I loved the pictures of Tabi hugging the statues. Cute. I laughed at the last picture of her and her friend.
CONGRATS guys! Another little girl will be soooo fun!!!!!!Tabi is just getting to be such a big girl! She will be a great big sis!!!:) We are soooo happy for you and Dave!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! That's great news!
Congrats Terri!
I can't believe that we will have two kids so close together!
Rashel
Congratulations you guys! We are so excited for you. Tabi will be such a cute big sister. We are anxious to hear of more updates. Hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Maybe I should build you a cake or something.
I'm really so so excited for you! Tabitha is going to LOVE the 'big sister' role and you guys are going to do great with two! I hope you are feeling well. Don't forget; Her name will be Cindy. :)
Congratulations! I am glad to see you made it to Utah alright. Good luck with the rest of school!
Such cute pictures! Tabi is so adorable, it was so fun to see her again (and you and David too!) last month. We miss you!!
Congratulations! Little girls are so fun!
Congrats!! I don't know if you remember me. I'm Jan's friend from Melba who lived with Alicia, Piper, Andrea, and Mo. I'm a blog stalker, I hope you don't mind.
Congratulations!! How exciting!! Girls are so fun!!
Congrats!! We need more girls!
I found your blog on PHS 2000. It is fun to see your family and what you have been doing. It has been a long time since I have seen you and I don't think I have even met your husband. Where are you living now? I have a private blog if you want to check it out email me at jolynnredden@gmail.com.
Congratulations on baby girl #2 coming soon. Your family is so cute.
Yeah! I know this is way late, and I've alreay talked to you since, but I wanted to add my comments to everyone else's. He, he! So congratulations! Now I'm really hoping we have a girl too so they can be best buds, like Tabi and Bella. The pictures are darling, by the way. Love ya!
Terri! We need an update!!!!:) I've been missing ya! How's Utah? And the belly? We need a belly shot! How's Dave liking rotations? I hope all is going great. :)
Hey, I just wanted to say sorry about the other day at walmart! It was good to see you!! I am not as crazy as I looked, that was just a really bad day! But really I was glad to see you and your cute little girl!
Take care,
Connie
Post a Comment