Two of Tabitha's favorite foods are blueberries and steamed yellow squash. I'm pretty happy about that considering the nutritional value of both of these foods. Yess!! I simply can't resist taking pictures of her eating her blueberries because of the awesome mess it makes...especially on her face! She looks so happy!

Except here she is way sad and I think it was because her hands got too cold! Poor girl. Maybe I should have some gloves for her to wear when eating the frozen blueberries! What a sad face!

She just learned how to use a fork too! Yesterday was the first time she acctually got the food on her fork by herself. Oh, the excitement of these simple yet joyous feats! She is a champ. We've got to get some smaller forks for kiddos. Look how huge that fork is! It looks like a weapon. A smaller fork would be easier for her to maneuver too.
4 comments:
What fun! She is so grown up using a fork and everything. What a cutie!
she is so dang cute! Her using that gigantic fork is so awesome! I love watching my kids grow and learn new things but it is sad too, they grow up way too fast!
How fun! It is amazing how smart they are and how fast they learn!! I love her pigtails too!
She is so adorable! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!
Post a Comment