She loved carrying around this long green pole at my parents' house. It was her favorite!




Tabitha got a new coat, hat and gloves for Christmas. And here she is with her cousin Bella. They are about the same age and had a good time playing with eachother. We got to visit with lots of family and friends there in Utah.We spent the second week of our vacation, including new years, up in Idaho at David's parents' house. We watched many good movies and ate tastey, tastey food. (I've realized that I'm not the best picture taker because I don't have any pictures of anyone except me and David and Tabi. Lame-o! I've got to work on my skills.) Tabitha's Grandma got her this cute Christmas outfit. She cooperated for a few shots and then off came the headband!


Tabitha's aunt Cassidy got this cute princess tent for Christmas and Tabitha loved playing with it. She mainly liked to show off her amazing strength by lifting it and draging it around.
We got to go to the Rexburg, Idaho LDS temple open house while we were there. Isn't it beautiful. It was such a neat experience! We're so glad we caught it at the right time. David and I met in Rexburg at BYU-Idaho and it was fun going back to our roots. I've decided I could definitely live in Idaho again.
All in all, it was a fantastic break and the drive home was pretty uneventful too (except for a small stretch, I bet you can guess where...yup, Rawlins!). Tabi had a hard time traveling that long but we made it and are so glad that we went. It's nice to be home and it's so great to see all of our friends here in Kirksville again. :-)
7 comments:
I'm glad you guys got to go back home, what fun! Chloe has the same tent and does the same thing! And isn't it crazy how much Rexburg seems to have changed? I'm glad you guys made it back safe and had fun!
Oh I'm glad you are safely back in Kirksville! I hate long drives! Ours was only 11 hours and that was LONG! Yours must have been so so so long! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in UT & ID. I wish I had known you were there the same time I was! I would've called you and gotten together! Actually, it's hard with all the family that wants to hang out. Miss ya! Glad to see you had such a fun break! Tabi is so darling.
Hey guys! Too bad we couldn't get together!!!!! I was driving around town one day and I thought I saw Dave driving your car, and then I thought how can that be??? But then Scott said that you guys had called and I realized that I probably wasn't imagining things!!:) We tried calling back but no answer and it said that the voice mail was full or something like that!!! Anyway, I'm sooo glad you were able to go to the temple's open house!!!!! It looks like you guys had a great time!!! It's always fun to be around family!!!!!:)
BTW...Tabi is getting sooooo big!!!! And getting cuter and cuter everyday!!!!!:)
Sounds like you had a blast! I love the video. Tabi is so cute!
I love the pic of Tabi in her pink beenie and mittens. Pink's a good color for her pretty tan skin.
My parents just drove back from Rexburg today, from the open house. I'm jealous. It looks like it was a beautiful day for how much snow they had!
I'm glad you made it there and back again! I missed you while you were gone!
The Rexburg temple is gorgeous! I'm glad you got to spend time with family. The holidays are the best. Tabi is a doll, and you guys make such a great family!
Post a Comment