David and I got to go to a dance together that the school put on at the beginning of the month! It was super fun. We met on the Ballroom Dance team at BYU-I about 7 years ago and used to dance together quite a bit but since moving to K-ville and having a baby we haven't done much of it. We had a blast. David was a feeling a little under the weather but he totally humored me and took me out on the dance floor. He is my hero. There was free babysitting and free dinner too. 
4 comments:
You look so pretty! I am in love with that pretty green skirt and the black fur top. Grr. That's so fun that you guys got to 'cut a rug' like ol' times. I miss you guys. It sure was fun back when we had no responsibility. It's a good thing kids are so dang fun!
How fun! I am a bit jealous of you !
You guys are such a cute couple! I'm glad you had fun! It's always nice to go out as a couple and be alone with no children!!!:) I love it when Scott and I get a chance to do that. That is awesome that you got to dance! I miss going to dances!
Is that the a bridesmaid skirt?
Post a Comment