Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Our cool beaver friend

This little guy was our very favorite at the Licoln Park Zoo! He was the cutest and we loved playing with him.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun time!! That's the zoo we went to in August, it is fun. We just parked at the zoo. We would have stayed longer if we weren't trying to save on parking fees :)

Tabi is getting so big! She's so cute.

Anonymous said...

What a funny beaver! So fun! We are going to try and got o the zoo here over CHristmas break....of course if it's not too cold. So fun!

Denisse said...

That was so fun!!!! How fun that the beaver came to you guys! How cute! I can't believe how big Tabi is getting!!!!!

Stepha said...

That is the cutest beaver ever. I think you should take him home as a pet. Tabi would love it, and I'm sure it would do just fine living in your bathtub. You wouldn't ever have to worry about unwanted trees either. I think that that would be pretty much fabulous!