10 years ago
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Introducing Our Newest Blessing
Josie Lyn Hill was born on Tuesday, April 12th at 12:29 pm. She weighed 7 lbs. 13.5 oz. and was 20.5 inches long. The whole labor and delivery went very well and was the shortest so far. She was born just 5 hours after the doctor broke my water. David, the proud father, delivered her and I got to cut the cord. It was such a beautiful and special experience for us both. She is such a sweet baby and a real eater! She looks similar to big sister Tabitha's baby pictures although she has much less hair than Tabi had. The nights are going well. Her sisters adore her and love to help out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
She is so beautiful!
Congratulations!!
She is darling! Congrats!
Another adorable Hill baby girl! Congratulations! It is so fun to see older siblings love their baby siblings.
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is gorgeous! I am so happy for you.
Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful. We hope to see you if you ever get to Idaho Falls. Keep us posted. We haven't even seen Savannah at all and we saw Tabitha when she was a tiny baby and now she is so grown up. I bet you have some great little mothers. Congratulations again!!!
Oh, she is so beautiful! I just saw all the new, gorgeous pictures your friend took on Facebook. They are amazing! I love it - and I want to take lessons from her. :-) What a darling, sweet baby girl. And she does look a lot like Tabi. I love it! Congrats again. Love you guys so much!
Congratulations! She's a cutie.
Yeah! She's a cutie!
Those girls are all so beautiful!! Josie is so dainty and perfect! I love her pictures!
And you look incredible. I'm so happy for you. Congrats!
Congratulations!!!
Oh my goodness! She is beautiful! So glad all went well! Now you have 3 beautiful little princesses!:)
Post a Comment