Wednesday, April 6, 2011

39 weeks and 3 days


I finally got around to taking a prego picture of me for posterity's sake and here I am just 4 days shy of my due date. We are so excited to welcome baby Josie into our family! We thought she was going to come last Monday evening as I had about 5 hours of false labor. We're glad she waited but hope she doesn't wait too much longer as we are so excited to meet her!



The weather today was just beautiful! How I love springtime. We had a fun day playing at the park with our friends.

3 comments:

The Wilkins' said...

You look great Terri! Seeing you pregnant will always remind me of having Tabitha and Liberty together :)

Good luck and enjoy baby Josie!

Nat said...

Yeah! I've been waiting for a pregnancy picture! Good job. You do look wonderful. We are so excited for this little girl to come! I'm on pins and needles. I hope things all go well. Good luck. We love you!

idaho grandma said...

Good Luck your guys. Hope you don't go over too far. Hope you have a good delivery and we are excited to see her too. Love you. Denise