Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Snowman

While Most people are watching the super bowl right now, Tabi and I tried our hand at making a giant snowman. The snow here has not been amenable to snowman making all winter. Today the snow seemed capable of being rolled into snowballs since we could make reasonable small ones for throwing. For whatever reason, the snow would not roll into large snowballs except the previously shoveled snow in the front of our apartment. So, long story short, we had to import giant snowballs from the front of the apartment down the hill to the backyard for the snowman. A little labor intensive, but I had promised a large snowman and we were going to have something to freak out our neighbors when they look out their back windows in the middle of the night after the football game. The shoulder pads look more like little arms, otherwise I think it came out looking alright. We had a lot of fun building it together even though I think Tabi will think twice before she participates in making a snowman with dad again. A little more "work" involved than I think she was bargaining on.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Ha! I love it! What a great dad.

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Hi! I'm glad you wrote on my blog so I could find yours. What beautiful girls you have!