Saturday, March 7, 2009

Savannah's Baby Blessing

I'm a little late posting this but Savannah was blessed in Church on March 1st. David gave her a beautiful blessing and we enjoyed having 53 members of our families there with us to celebrate! It was incredible. We felt so loved!! A lot of David's family came down from Idaho for it and also most of my family was there. The above picture is of David and Savannah with both of our dads.

Here we are with David's parents. They are so great! I love my in-laws! David's mom made Savannah's dress.

We don't have Tabitha in any of these pictures because she was so busy playing and running around with her Aunt Cassidy (7 yrs. old) and cousins.

After the baby blessing we had a luncheon at my sister Lauralie's house. It was a great time and the food everyone brought was delicious! This is a picture of my sister-in law Carol, my niece Natalie and me all with our little baby girls. They will be such good friends! So to answer your question, yes, I am a great-aunt! Well of course I'm a great aunt, but what I mean is that my niece has two kids so I'm a great-aunt to her kiddos. Fun huh? It makes me feel old.

And here is my beautiful mother holding Savannah, her 3oth grandchild! She is the best Grammie in the whole wide world! She is amazing and I love her!

2 comments:

Jeannie Young said...

Again, great pictures! I love the one with Savannah and Mom, it is so sweet. She's little number 30, that's awesome! Love you all, kiss your sweet girls for me.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys....love Tabitha's photo shoot. She is so beautiful!!!Savannah is so darling too. Looks like you had such a special day. Isn't family the best? Hope you don't mind if I check up on you guys once in awhile. Love to you all. Denise Heaton (Mom #3) :)