Saturday, March 7, 2009

Savannah 5 weeks old

Here's our little Savannah Ruth at just over 5 weeks old. I absolutely love those cute little cheeks...both sets. :-) She is our little angel and we are just having a blast with her in our home. We think she looks a lot like her daddy. Steve, our brother-in-law took these pictures also, as well as some of Tabitha that I will post soon. (http://www.legacystudios.net/)


This is the closest she got to smiling! I think it counts.

David's mom made Savannah's beautiful blessing dress. She is amazing.



13 comments:

Lisa said...

She's beautiful! We sure do miss you guys. Hope all is well!

Chrissy said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Really, really, beautiful!!

Pattie said...

how precious.. she is so addorable...i cant wait to see pictures of tabathia...

brittanyandtravis said...

What a beautiful baby!

Nat said...

So beautiful! She is a doll. It was so fun to see you guys last weekend. What a gorgeous family!

Woods: said...

She is gorgeous! Kind of like her mommy! You look so so pretty! I love these pictures! I can't believe she is already 5 weeks old! That blessing dress could not be any prettier! So fun! I'm glad to see you are surviving two! :)

Kristen said...

I think she looks a bit like David...she is so very perfect! I agree with Nicole you are looking very beautiful!

Rashel said...

Very cute! We have passes to Seven Peaks too. Maybe we can have some fun in the sun together this summer.

The Shepherds said...

Hey I was excited to get your comment on my blog. Your family really is so cute! I love your new header. I have enjoyed checking out your blog since I found it! I guess they call that blog stalking! ha ha.

Tiffany said...

HEY YOU GUYS!!!! Hey girl...it's Tiffany (Deidra and Nicole's friend)! I found your blog through Jess's and I'm so excited. You are married with two sweet little girls....it's adorable! Now...i'm going to stalk you online, so I can keep up with the things you do. :)

Jeannie Young said...

She is so beautiful! I do think she looks like David, although I see some of you in those pictures too. All the pictures are awesome, I can't wait to see the ones of Tabi. I'm excited to meet little Savannah in person this summer. Love you!

Deidra Smith said...

I love your family pics. They are so cute. It has been awhile since we've had ours done and I don't think I've had even one that I love since I started having kids. Oh well:) Anyways, I also love the new baby pics, so fun.

abo-bder said...



شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات