



Here are some baby pictures of us all. First is our little Josie who will be 5 months old on Monday. The next photo is Savannah at 5 months old and then Tabitha at 5 months. Next is me at about 2 1/2 months and last is David at about 2 months old. It's fun to see us all as babies and the family resemblance! Pretty fun! Below are some pictures that I took of Josie this morning. She will be 5 months old on Monday the 12th. She is just so precious. We all love her to the extreme! She is the happiest, smiliest, chillest baby ever. She is super easy to take care of and loves to cuddle. The past four nights she has slept 10-11 hours straight through the night and the past two nights she has fallen asleep on her own. I just swaddle her (leaving one arm out) and make sure she is fed, then lay her in her bed and without even a fuss she goes to sleep! It's like magic. She brings so much joy to our home and her big sissies love her!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! Those chubby cheeks are darling. She looks good in pink. I think Josie would over tower Beth. Miss you too!
Jose is adorable. I would spend all day kissing those super chubby cheeks of hers. Congrats, I sure love your family.
CUTE!!! Josie is a good mix of all of you. I LOVE her chubbiness and can't wait to give her a little thigh squeeze when we see you guys in November! Love to you all!
Your girls are darling! Sure love you & it would be fun to have a get together when you come...spouses & children included...if you have time!
That last picture is priceless! What BEAUTIFUL girls you have! and I LOVE Josie's cheeks! :)
TER!!!! What a cute family you have! Love those cheeks! We have some that look just like that in our family ;) Its so good to see you-even in picture form! You look hot! Loves Ash
love Savannah peeking out!
Post a Comment